Thread: Injuries

Time Online
    120 d 5 h 46 m

Injuries

are you falling to bits like me?

i intended this year not to play a lot but have played three times now and will do it twice by the end of the month. My poor old bottom is getting a bit worn out.

But you need to keep going don’t you. I accompanied a cellist playing Rachmaninovs cello sonata in November. Fucked my fingers on my left hand but fuck me I went for it and did it for the last time. Chap who was turning the pages leapt out of his seat when I went for it. You only live once.

Time Online
    5 d 4 h 49 m
    Mmm, whats that got to do with spanking? However, I admire the fact you can play a cello and can read music. I can just about read the music for my electric keyboard. And I play a drum in a marching band, but don't music sheets for that.

I think what your saying is don't give up? Be it spanking or anything else you like doing? That's why at my time of life, I still ride a 650. Cos I enjoy it. As much as I like spanking activities. ​Wont give up!!!

Time Online
    120 d 5 h 46 m
    Thanks yes I mean don’ t give up. I can’t play the cello. But I am alright on the piano sort of. well I can play that sonata piano part which is fucking hard.

The Rachmaninov cello sonata is the sexiest loveliest piece of music you will ever hear. I watched Tortellier do a master class years ago and when a young
    chap on the program started playing the slow movement in a fairly staid way he stopped him and just said In a French way. Have you never made love to a girl?

Joking apart my bum is falling to bits. I play far too much.
    Last edited by Burgundy; 12-01-2018 at 22:31.