Bottom of the Class detention sessions in Basingstoke, Hampshire and nearby areas.

Friday 19th and Saturday 20th January

It would seem that I am beginning to enjoy public spankings given to me by my teachers in front of other class mates during assembly. I have been taken to task over a number of misdeeds, and yet I keep on getting in trouble.

The headmaster places me across his knee, there are a few chuckles of laughter from the students in the front row. They all go deathly quiet as his hand makes contact with my bottom cheek. It sounds extremely loud, but that is only the beginning...

I can feel my cheeks beginning to redden, and not just on my bottom.

What the headmaster doesn't realise is that I need a dose of the strap, belt, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding crop, not to mention a very firm caning to add some nice stripes.

I am submissive, but I also enjoying switching and can give you a sore bottom too. I have school uniforms, French maid, secretarial, nurse outfits etc for role play.

I will be available to go over knees in the Basingstoke, Hampshire on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th January .

Please contact me by emailing me on spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk or ringing me on 07763 870 589 - withheld numbers will be ignored.

Looking forward to going across your knee soon!

Danielle x x