Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m

President's Club

So, yet again, we depend on a newspaper to expose bad behaviour by the 'Great and the Good'
    Children and families minister Nadhim Zahawi was there, but didn't report it.
    The Financial Times Undercover reporter was threatened with the law and made to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
    We should remember this when they talk about press intrusion, protecting their privacy etc
    At my fingertips I have a device that can access all the knowledge that mankind has amassed over the millennia.
    I use it to look at pictures of bottoms and have pointless arguments with complete strangers

Time Online
    173 d 9 h 57 m
    What bollocks. This was powerful, wealthy and successful men taking advantage of young women who are not yet any of those things.

Brilliant piece of reporting and it took just one day to bring this ‘club’ down.

OTK is the warmest embrace Bottoms make the world go 'round.' All because the lady loves OTK

Time Online
    15 d 17 h 57 m
    What I found quite amazing was the fact that in over 30 years the charity had only raised £20m. When I read into it, considerable sums were spent when staging the events.

So rather than simply make 100% contributions to the chosen and associated charities, a whole stack of cash was spent on providing drinks, hostesses (the girls and associated costs (payment, dresses, undies, etc), venue hire and payment of the hosts (that unfunny man Walliams) to shmooz the good and grand. This left the contributions pretty much negligible; in fact on one occasion the event had cost more to host than the sums raised.

The benefits therefore seemed to be (1) old blokes getting their rocks off on taking advantage of hostesses; (2) hostesses being paid and using the event for work opportunities (see the FT report); (3) ... and way down the list, providing funds for children with life threatening conditions.

Time Online
    10 d 9 h 16 m
    Let's not imagine for a single second that this kind of behaviour is limited to the rich and powerful or that newspapers are the guardians of our public morals.

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAttitude View Post
    Let's not imagine for a single second that this kind of behaviour is limited to the rich and powerful or that newspapers are the guardians of our public morals.
    So who is, when the people we pay to do it are not doing their job?
    It wasn't the Government Minister present who exposed this, it was the Financial Times.
    It wasn't the Parliamentary Standards Body who exposed MPs expense fiddles, it was the Daily Telegraph.
    Just like the undercover TV programmes exposing Members of Parliament prostituting themselves for money.
    It wasn't Her Majesty's Customs and Excise who exposed her tax havens, it was a German newspaper.
    It wasn't the authorities who exposed Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG etc ..
    I know some parts of the press are pretty dirty.
    But where would we be if they were silenced as some try to do?
    And why do we have to rely on them to expose corruption when we pay people to do it?
    At my fingertips I have a device that can access all the knowledge that mankind has amassed over the millennia.
    I use it to look at pictures of bottoms and have pointless arguments with complete strangers

Time Online
    10 d 9 h 16 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Therapist View Post
    So who is, when the people we pay to do it are not doing their job?
    It wasn't the Government Minister present who exposed this, it was the Financial Times.
    The government minister, a Muslim, says he left when things started to get rowdy and probably didn't see the worst behaviour. Is he supposed to report some drunken men getting lairy?

It wasn't the Parliamentary Standards Body who exposed MPs expense fiddles, it was the Daily Telegraph.
    I agree it wasn't the Parliamentary Standards Body who exposed the MP's expenses fiddles. Neither was it the Telegraph. Someone in the Stationary office got all the details, there was a bidding war between the press which the Telegraph won. Chequebook journalism.

Just like the undercover TV programmes exposing Members of Parliament prostituting themselves for money.
    Are you talking about the Channel 4 program which was canned a few days ago when they were reported to Ofcom? Or are you talking about the Fake Sheikh? You do know the Fake Sheikh was jailed after being found guilty of conspiring and intending to pervert the course of justice. I imagine that doesn't look too good on his CV.

It wasn't Her Majesty's Customs and Excise who exposed her tax havens, it was a German newspaper.
    You'll get no argument from me about the uselessness of HMRC when it comes to chasing mega wealthy tax dodgers. I imagine the German newspaper didn't hack the Panama Papers themselves though. Probably bought the data.

It wasn't the authorities who exposed Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG etc ..
    The BBC's management must have known about Jimmy Savile. Amazing how none of them are ever sacked for their gross incompetence. Must be the circles they move in.

I know some parts of the press are pretty dirty.
    But where would we be if they were silenced as some try to do?
    And why do we have to rely on them to expose corruption when we pay people to do it?
    The people we pay to police those in power are part of the establishment themselves. It is a very cosy club.

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    This says it better than I could: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/b...20180125143126

Time Online
    16 d 2 h 18 m
    I had a lot of jobs leaving school and when I was going through college I quickly found out that topless lap dancing paid 15 times an hour more than a bar job enabling to only have to work one or two evenings a week to get myself through college and keep up my studies.

If I saw an advert for "hostesses" at an all male event paying over the odds and asking you to wear matching underwear then I would expect some lewd sexist behaviour at it and make a choice on whether I would want to work it or not, there would be plenty girls who would, and obviously enjoyed it judging by the ones who were sat on guy's laps.

However doing this for a private fund raising charity event in this day and age is going to be frowned on especially for high profile attendees. It was the sort of behaviour we would get doing an adult men only cabaret evening with a blue comedian for stag nights and we had a choice to work those nights or not.
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    32 d 1 h 34 m
    I wouldn't bother applying for membership, it's closing.

Nobody loves a smartarse

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    I agree it wasn't the Parliamentary Standards Body who exposed the MP's expenses fiddles. Neither was it the Telegraph. Someone in the Stationary office got all the details, there was a bidding war between the press which the Telegraph won. Chequebook journalism.
    Chequebook journalism Yes - but how else would we have found out about it?
    Not from the Parliamentary Standards Body, thats for sure.

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    Are you talking about the Channel 4 program which was canned a few days ago when they were reported to Ofcom? Or are you talking about the Fake Sheikh? You do know the Fake Sheikh was jailed after being found guilty of conspiring and intending to pervert the course of justice. I imagine that doesn't look too good on his CV.
    I was thinking about the Telegraph one that exposed Tory MP for Newark Colonel Patrick Mercer OBE, Prostituting himself taking bribes to help a Fijian Dictatorship with an appalling human rights record get back into the Commonwealth
    Then threatening legal action if they published, then when that didn't work trying to cling on to his job.
    He's retired on a pension instead of in jail where he should be, but if it was left to the Parliamentary Standards Body he could be Prime Minister by now.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Mercer

Time Online
    10 d 9 h 16 m
    I was thinking about the Telegraph one that exposed Tory MP for Newark Colonel Patrick Mercer OBE, Prostituting himself taking bribes to help a Fijian Dictatorship with an appalling human rights record get back into the Commonwealth
    Then threatening legal action if they published, then when that didn't work trying to cling on to his job.
    He's retired on a pension instead of in jail where he should be, but if it was left to the Parliamentary Standards Body he could be Prime Minister by now.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Mercer
    Lots of MPs should have been jailed for the fiddling the public purse. Many of them have gone on to hold high offices.

Time Online
    125 d 5 h 52 m
    Very witty.

I used to get sent due to work and the need to network and find work for the firm to a local once a month Gentlemenns lunch for Charity which was largely like being with the undead. To be fair there were some quite nice older business men there who I enjoyed talking to.

No groping went on but even it was five years ago I always found it odd at the ones I went to that a man in his sixties would after lunch stand up and run quizzes for prizes with the most outrageous string of f and c words coming out of his mouth. Sometimes that would have easily have been in the earshot of people having lunch in the main dining room with their kids. It was very aggressive rugger club stuff.

Possibly time for this sort of thing to be put to bed.

QUOTE=Therapist;1256811]This says it better than I could: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/b...20180125143126 [/QUOTE]

Time Online
    125 d 5 h 52 m
    lol. Sadly I had a sheltered upbringing by the sounds of it so have never had the pleasure of someone enjoying doing that to me.

I suspect its it’s all about consent though.

P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Red View Post
    I had a lot of jobs leaving school and when I was going through college I quickly found out that topless lap dancing paid 15 times an hour more than a bar job enabling to only have to work one or two evenings a week to get myself through college and keep up my studies.

If I saw an advert for "hostesses" at an all male event paying over the odds and asking you to wear matching underwear then I would expect some lewd sexist behaviour at it and make a choice on whether I would want to work it or not, there would be plenty girls who would, and obviously enjoyed it judging by the ones who were sat on guy's laps.

However doing this for a private fund raising charity event in this day and age is going to be frowned on especially for high profile attendees. It was the sort of behaviour we would get doing an adult men only cabaret evening with a blue comedian for stag nights and we had a choice to work those nights or not.

In my lady's arms, somewhere south of London.
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    78 d 18 h 55 m
    I've never enjoyed exclusively male company for its own sake. But when paid women are added to the mix, whatever they think they're there for, the results are not going to be pleasant.

There were obviously no gentlemen there. A gentleman, of course, would do his flirting and wooing subtly and in private.
    Democracy is for life; not just for a single referendum!

Time Online
    16 d 2 h 18 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    I suspect its it’s all about consent though.
    Exactly - waitressing is £10 an hour, if you're going to be paid £30 an hour as a hostess with matching underwear then you know it's going to involve a lot more, and you're going to have to watch for wandering hands, take it or leave it. If they had been told a waitressing job with usual dress code at normal rates then you would not expect to be harassed and if you were then harassed you would every right to be outraged. When I worked the clubs to get myself through college I would smile and chat to many lonely gentlemen to make sure I got paid and plenty of repeat bookings and always getting out quick if they started with the lewd jokes or getting handsy and moving onto chat to someone else, they soon realised that to get to chat with the pretties they had to behave. If they got out of hand then the bouncer would just come along and eject them, unless he knew they were loaded and then he might give them one warning.

I see that a lot of the men there were well off and the pretty girls were very likely there to get them to get the wallets out more often! tut tut
    **Professional submissive/switch, great venues Birmingham/Bristol/London and lots of implements!**

Time Online
    69 d 23 h 24 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanski View Post
    From the several accounts I've read, there was only one complainant, the authoress, Ms Madison Marriage. Sounds like all the girls present were well aware of what's expected of them at these events. The few similar events I've been to over the years have always had willing ladies in attendance. I think Madison Marriage is just jumping on the current anti-male band wagon to squeeze a few quid catering to outraged puritans, all going to her own favourite charity of course
    Do you by any chance know DougieX?/Jonc101/Monica . Your posts are starting to sound very familiar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Online
    13 d 3 h 36 m
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Do you by any chance know DougieX?/Jonc101/Monica . Your posts are starting to sound very familiar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    supersub - Without a doubt it is one and the same. As Shakespeare said - ďa walking shadow, a poor player. That struts and frets his hour upon the stage. And then is heard no more: it is a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothingĒ - Macbeth, Act V, Scene 5. Seems to sum up this sockpuppet rather well I think.
    Alice

Time Online
    56 d 1 h 22 m
    I wouldn't mind to have been a hostess at that Club, lol !

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    From the several accounts I've read, there was only one complainant, the authoress, Ms Madison Marriage.
    She was the only one with camera evidence to back it up.
    Otherwise the VIPs could have said the same as Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG, or Lord Archer. - I'll sue you and the Establishment will believe me not you.

Time Online
    69 d 23 h 24 m
    Quote Originally Posted by alice-in-oz View Post
    supersub - Without a doubt it is one and the same. As Shakespeare said - “a walking shadow, a poor player. That struts and frets his hour upon the stage. And then is heard no more: it is a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing” - Macbeth, Act V, Scene 5. Seems to sum up this sockpuppet rather well I think.
    Thank-you Alice. Not often Macbeth gets quoted on here but youre spot on. It always amazes me that creators of sockpupets/trolls don't realise that each individual has a unique posting style, easily identifiable, similar to a finger print, you don't really need to be an expert to spot it. Obviously his dog handling/ night watchmans job at London Docks has finished and the transformation into Monica has now been left behind.
    So, If Ivanski is not the serial racist sexist troll who's caused havoc on a few other threads recently as in Dougiex/ Monica/ RonM/ Jonc101 to name but a few of his identitys ,then please feel free to challenge me. As the saying goes, the balls in your court.

Apologies for going off topic.
    Last edited by supersub; 26-01-2018 at 11:37.

Time Online
    125 d 5 h 52 m
    Funnily enough I agree.

i once closed a big corporatate deal and the client said we were off to his club to celebrate. I thought he meant a stuffy club down Pall Mall but it turned out to be a strip club so my female assistant and I left ASAP. Some people have very odd ideas about what is normal though.

What puzzles me about the reports i have read read is that the hostesses were told to wear black knickers. I havenít ever remotely even thought about telling any of my work colleagues what types or colour of panties they should come to work in.

I suppose I am suggesting they had been warned in a way. Doesnít mean itís less of a nasty embarrassment though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I've never enjoyed exclusively male company for its own sake. But when paid women are added to the mix, whatever they think they're there for, the results are not going to be pleasant.

There were obviously no gentlemen there. A gentleman, of course, would do his flirting and wooing subtly and in private.

Time Online
    10 d 6 h 34 m
    Gosh, supersub and Alice, I thought the same thing with the first post. But, didn’t want to be the first to comment. Clearly, Jonc101 is ambitious as he is now a medical consultant.

Time Online
    125 d 5 h 52 m
    Sorry I didn’t read this properly first time. Yes I can see what you mean.

Someone from the Labour front bench had to resign today I think as he went to this event. Not sure whether that is fair if he didn’t expect non consensual touching to occur or indeed anything else and wasn’t involved. Perhaps a bit of an overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Red View Post
    Exactly - waitressing is £10 an hour, if you're going to be paid £30 an hour as a hostess with matching underwear then you know it's going to involve a lot more, and you're going to have to watch for wandering hands, take it or leave it. If they had been told a waitressing job with usual dress code at normal rates then you would not expect to be harassed and if you were then harassed you would every right to be outraged. When I worked the clubs to get myself through college I would smile and chat to many lonely gentlemen to make sure I got paid and plenty of repeat bookings and always getting out quick if they started with the lewd jokes or getting handsy and moving onto chat to someone else, they soon realised that to get to chat with the pretties they had to behave. If they got out of hand then the bouncer would just come along and eject them, unless he knew they were loaded and then he might give them one warning.

I see that a lot of the men there were well off and the pretty girls were very likely there to get them to get the wallets out more often! tut tut
    Last edited by Burgundy; 26-01-2018 at 13:40.

Time Online
    30 d 6 h 49 m
    I can understand the sense of outrage which many have expressed but should think myself a hypocrite were I to join them. I have attended a number of spanking parties which were expressly organised to raise money for charities (including CancerResearchUK) where groups of men (some of whom could be described as ‘rich and powerful’) paid a lot of money to be entertained by attractive young women, drink quite a lot, buy raffle tickets &c &c. Except in terms of scale and degree I’m not sure there was any moral difference between our activities and those of the President’s Club; their event was much bigger but we behaved far more badly, inasmuch as we did what people generally do at such occasions. In both cases the women involved were well paid and clearly knew what to expect. If the hostesses at the President’s Club did NOT know what to expect, why was Ms Marriage there? If our parties had been infiltrated and exposed by an undercover reporter from The Financial Times (which has apparently taken on the mantle once worn by the News of the World) I would have been rather cross.

Time Online
    125 d 5 h 52 m
    Well that is right in a way. People like Tara have I think organised runs for spankey people to raise money for charity as well.

Time Online
    30 d 6 h 49 m
    My apologies to the women who attended the charity spanking parties. They were not ‘well paid’, they volunteered their services for free.

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    Quote Originally Posted by philopodex View Post
    the women involved ........... clearly knew what to expect.
    ... and agreed to it. I think thats the difference.

Time Online
    125 d 5 h 52 m
    Yes that’s the point I agree.

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    Another example of the uprise in puritanism. This woman, going by the unlikely pen name of 'Madison Marriage', freely and fraudulently volunteered to become a hostess at this event, knowing that she was just there to stir the pot and grab a headline for herself. It's a sad indictment of the state of journalistic integrity, as well as the so-called feminist movement, that she's given any air space at all. Men have always sought to create private venues for the worship of women's bodies, and it'll be a sad day for everyone when all such opportunities are curtailed, just to appease the more rabid, anti-male women who must be the unhappiest creatures on God's earth.
    You are completely missing the point.
    This is really about abuse of power, and the assumptions that some people with power over others make about their "right" to take liberties.

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    Quote Originally Posted by philopodex View Post
    Iím not sure there was any moral difference between our activities and those of the Presidentís Club
    As I understand it, the difference is that everyone's equal at a Spanking party / Hen Party / Stag Party / Whatever.
    People can be told whats acceptable and what isn't without fear of repercussions.
    Wheras Presidents club looks like high ranking people abusing their power over others by taking liberties.

Time Online
    10 d 9 h 16 m
    As I understand it, the difference is that everyone's equal at a Spanking party / Hen Party / Stag Party / Whatever.
    People can be told whats acceptable and what isn't without fear of repercussions.
    Wheras Presidents club looks like high ranking people abusing their power over others by taking liberties.
    I think the bandwagon is just about full now.

The women employed for the night were told to wear sexy black underwear so I imagine they knew what kind of do it was. So far the only woman who attended that I've heard complain is the Financial Times journalist who was paid handsomely to be outraged.

Let's not make this an issue about rich and powerful. I have been on stag dos where most of the lads were mechanics, engineers or unemployed and terrible things have gone on. It's just men being men.

Time Online
    32 d 1 h 34 m
    Someone from the Labour front bench had to resign today I think as he went to this event. Not sure whether that is fair if he didnít expect non consensual touching to occur or indeed anything else and wasnít involved.
    I think Mr Corbyn must be in favour of a more hands-on approach to government.

Nobody loves a smartarse

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    So far the only woman who attended that I've heard complain is the Financial Times journalist who was paid handsomely to be outraged.
    Maybe because she was the only one with evidence to back it up?
    And people prepared to back her in court if they tried to sue her on the 5 page non-disclosure agreement we haven't been allowed to see?
    PS: If you know how much she was paid why don't you say so?

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    I have been on stag dos where most of the lads were mechanics, engineers or unemployed
    You are still missing the point.
    They are not abusing positions of authority to get away with it.
    Or as Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG said - I'm a big charity fundraiser, they will believe me and not you.

Time Online
    10 d 9 h 16 m
    You are still missing the point.
    They are not abusing positions of authority to get away with it.
    Or as Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG said - I'm a big charity fundraiser, they will believe me and not you.
    The men attending the President's do weren't abusing their positions of authority, they were just blokes on a stag do that some hack from the FT decided to gatecrash and tapped into the new puritanical zeitgeist.

All the girls attending knew the dress code was sexy black underwear, the only person offended was the woman from the FT and the only people making a meal out of it are the usual virtue signallers who need to get out more.

Time Online
    125 d 5 h 52 m
    If I went say to the Workers play time munch which is a play party type thing and I just randomly picked a lady I did not remotely know and went up to her and slapped her on the bottom that would be an offence of sexual assault. The fact that she had gone to that event knowing it’s a bit kinky and people spanko each other would not constitute consent to me hitting her.

The ladies at this even may have appreciated it was going to be saucy but that isn’t an excuse for a man to stick his hand up someone’s skirt without obvious consent.

Time Online
    10 d 9 h 16 m
    If I went say to the Workers play time munch which is a play party type thing and I just randomly picked a lady I did not remotely know and went up to her and slapped her on the bottom that would be an offence of sexual assault. The fact that she had gone to that event knowing itís a bit kinky and people spanko each other would not constitute consent to me hitting her.

The ladies at this even may have appreciated it was going to be saucy but that isnít an excuse for a man to stick his hand up someoneís skirt without obvious consent.
    If the hack from the FT was groped as she has claimed I am very surprised she hasn't gone to the police. In fact if the overall behaviour was as bad as she claims why haven't dozens of women gone to the police?

Could it be there has been a little journalist licence going on and the New Puritans have lapped it up and taken to their twitter accounts to tell the world how awful these men are.

The way we are going ogling a pair of tits in public will be an offence soon.

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    the only person offended was the woman from the FT .
    Do you just make it up as you go along?

Time Online
    54 d 5 h 43 m
    why haven't dozens of women gone to the police?
    How do you know they haven't?
    Perhaps they didn't have camera evidence like the FT reporter