Thread: Ms Hadda

Time Online
    N/A

Ms Hadda

Can anyone tell me where I can find info and videos of Ms Hadda?
    I have seen a few short clips of her spanking a guy and she is very convincing and serious.

thanks

peter

Time Online
    N/A

Ms Hadda

Ms Hadda is a dutch lady who is seen in many pictures punishing her husband.
    Although she is well known throughout the international scene, she has no site or appears in no videos that I know of.
    My church welcomes all denominations, but mainly I prefer tens and twenties.

Time Online
    N/A

Ms Hadda

I have seen video clips on some yahoo group sites - wherein she is an office manager or personnel officer. She scolds this guy and then otk hand spanks him. Then she uses a hairbrush or paddle on him. She sounds american rather than dutch.

Time Online
    N/A

Ms Hadda

Ms Hadda is definitely a Dutch Lady. She is a veritable champion of the ‘mattenklopper’ (carpet beater) but it seems she is quite capable with a Drago can too! There is a Yahoo Club dedicated to her, but she never seems to participate herself (I emailed her but never received a reply):

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mattenklopper/

Unfortunately the club language is Dutch, but there is a nice member there who now and then translates into English. There is not much activity anyway, but a few nice pics and a couple of video clips starring Ms Hadda and her husband Paul - the latter mostly in the bent over position!

Ms Hadda has her own website (www.billenkoek.com) where apparently she is - in Dutch again - looking for another woman to take care of her husband (i.e. his bottom mainly) when she is unable to do so herself. I do not speak Dutch myself but since it is related to German (my native language) I can read some of it.

Lthrfox

Time Online
    N/A

Ms Hadda

Sorry guys

That should of course read "Dragon cane"!

Time Online
    N/A

Mattenklopper Group Rises From the Ashes at Yahoo

We have restarted the old Mattenklopper Group and have the same URL ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mattenklopper/ ) as before . The content is missing and donations ( inc. tens and twenties ) are welcome .
    Spankoz
    www.spankoz.com

Time Online
    1 d 5 h 45 m
    I always thought she was from South Africa, and of Dutch descent ....no?

Spankathon
    I dont make typos, or spelling mistakes.
    What you see is the all new Euro language...called "Typonese"

Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by lthrfox
    Ms Hadda is definitely a Dutch Lady. She is a veritable champion of the ‘mattenklopper’ (carpet beater) but it seems she is quite capable with a Drago can too! There is a Yahoo Club dedicated to her, but she never seems to participate herself (I emailed her but never received a reply):
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mattenklopper/
    Unfortunately the club language is Dutch, but there is a nice member there who now and then translates into English. There is not much activity anyway, but a few nice pics and a couple of video clips starring Ms Hadda and her husband Paul - the latter mostly in the bent over position!
    Ms Hadda has her own website (www.billenkoek.com) where apparently she is - in Dutch again - looking for another woman to take care of her husband (i.e. his bottom mainly) when she is unable to do so herself. I do not speak Dutch myself but since it is related to German (my native language) I can read some of it.
    Lthrfox
    Has the content of the site changed? There is no Dutch there now.
    But I guess Bill en koek means Bill in the kitchen?
    I have a 3mb 30 sec rm file with Hadda and her mattenklopper.

Time Online
    N/A

Yahoo Age Profile To Join New Group

[B]Half of those joining the Group from British Spanking have NO AGE stated and will have to be rejected .

" * * * * * Your Yahoo Profile ( http://edit.profiles.yahoo.com/config/edit_identity? ) must show that you are

OVER 18 ( OR 21 , DEPENDENT ON LOCAL LAW ) i.e. AN ADULT TO JOIN .

If you receive a rejection email , change your Profile and reapply . * * * * *"

Time Online
    N/A

Question M/S Hadda - Yahoo Mattenklopper Group - Spankoz Spanking Blog

A brief update , the Mattenklopper Group now has about 500 members and much of the material ( pictures and videos ) from the old Group has been found and stored on Yahoo . If you do not wish to join , I will put up a few things on the Spankoz Spanking Blog ( www.spankozblog.com . )
    Spankoz